Registration for the 2012 National Camporama is now closed.
Please see the table below for the registration prices for the 2012 Camporama. Additional fees may be required by your district/fellowship to cover expenses associated with Camporama for which the district/fellowship is responsible. Some districts/fellowships may offer optional group transportation to and from the event. Please contact your district or fellowship for more information.
|Payment Postmarked* or Received** Between||Chartered||Non-chartered|
|December 1, 2011 - May 15, 2012||$275||$324|
|May 16 - June 15, 2012||$325||$382|
|June 16 - June 27, 2012||$375||$441|
The last day to register for the 2012 National Camporama is June 27, 2012.
Registration Fee Covers
• 14 Camporama meals (The first meal will be served at supper on Sunday, July 8; the final meal will be a continental breakfast served on Friday, July 13.)
• Two Camporama t-shirts, two Camporama patches, one 50th anniversary Royal Ranger patch, one Camporama hat, one Camporama hatpin, camp stool, ID badge* and meal card* with lanyard*. Items NOT marked with an asterisk above must be picked up by each individual camper at the Camporama Store. Items marked with an asterisk (*) will be received at registration. A commemorative DVD will be mailed after Camporama.
• The experience of a lifetime.
There are a number of fundraising options available to help offset the cost of attending Camporama. Check out our list of fundraising options.
Registration Process At-a-Glance
Before you will begin the online application process, please complete the required "Medical Record & Release Form". Each adult and minor (minor’s form completed by his parent or legal guardian) attending Camporama will need to fully complete this Medical Record and Release Form with the proper signatures. No one will be permitted to camp on the facilities without this completed form. We recommend having this form completed for each person you are registering before beginning the online application process.
All adult leaders (ages 18 and over) attending Camporama will be asked to volunteer for at least one, 4-hour shift to (as examples) run activities, help with evening services, food services, drive trams, etc.
In addition to the completed Medical Record and Release Form, you will need to collect the following information from each person (including volunteer availabilty for adult leaders) before beginning the online registration process. For your convenience, we have prepared a form to help you collect the following information from each person:
- Church Account Number (used only to verify charter status)
- Volunteer Availability and Date Preferences (adults only)
- Full name (First, MI, Last)
- Date of Birth
- Complete Address (street name and number, city, state, and zip code)
- Phone numbers – (preferred and alternate)
- Email address (adults only)
- T-shirt size (sizes available from youth medium through adult 3XL)
Please make sure to make copies of the Medical Record and Release Form for each participant you are bringing to Camporama and mail the original(s) to: Convention Services Group; 1445 N. Boonville Avenue; Springfield, MO 65802. If paying by check, include check payment with the forms. Your registration will not be complete until we receive the online application, the completed Medical Record and Release Form, and payment. Once we receive all three, you will receive a letter confirming your registration is complete.
Online registration is a simple 4-step process:
1) Gather the information you will need to fully complete the registration process (see above).
2) Online registration will begin December 1, 2011. You will need to enter the information you have collected (see above). Leaders may enter information for more than one person if leading a group to Camporama.
3) Enter the first registrant's information. If you need to add another, select "Add Registrant". Once all registrants' information has been entered, select one of two payment options: "Pay Later" (pay by check) or "Checkout" (paid immdiately by credit card). If paying by check, please include the names of the people the payment covers. Payment amount is determined by the postmark* of the envelope based on the table located above. If paying by credit card, payment amount** is determined by the date you enter your credit card information based on the table located above. Paying by credit card ensures your online application and payment is processed immediately. You may pay for more than one person with a credit card in one transaction when completing the online information.
- If the "Pay Later" option is selected (pay by check), payment in full must be made by June 27, 2012. Payment amount due is based on the postmark of the envelope, not when registration information is entered in the computer. No on-site payments for registration will be accepted.
4) Each person will be camping with his district or fellowship. Because of this, you must contact your district or fellowship to register with them (additional fees may apply). Some districts or fellowships may provide an optional transportation package to and from the event. See a list of contact information for each district or fellowship.
See also Participation Requirements.